Monday, November 21, 2011

Being Thankful For All We Have



As we approach Thanksgiving on Thursday, I wanted to write about all the things that I am thankful for. There are so many things we take for granted in our everyday lives, we get up in the morning and start up the coffee maker, well not me, LOL I don't drink coffee, just using that as a example, what I'm meaning is what would we do if there was no water to make that coffee? There are so many people in this world that have no clean drinking water, for coffee, showers, cooking etc. So yes I am so thankful for water. As a Christian I am always thanking the Lord for all He provides my son and I, a roof over our heads, a good running car, food for us to enjoy, eyes, to see all the beauty that surrounds us, ears, to hear all the sounds in life, I love listening to the birds:) So on Thanksgiving day please say a prayer for all of the people out there who don't have all that we may have, that the Lord will bless them also, and that we never take anything or anyone for granted. Have a Blessed Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment